1. iTrains main product is ongoing subscription memberships to all our fitness centers with or without set periods.
2. Memberships runs from the day you sign up. Upon enrollment you will be charged for one access card. This is 250,-. As well as training fee for one month. Regular fee is NOK 339,-/month.
3. There is a one month notice period upon cancelling of membership. Membership will expire the following month after cancelation.
4. iTrains has a 16-year limit, and you may be asked to show identification. If we discover that you are under 16, your membership will immediately be cancelled and pre paid starting and training fees will not be refunded.
5. You must always bring your personal gym pass. This is what gives you access to the gym. You can pick up your admission card whit one of our partners. You will get a closer description by SMS when the card is produced.
6. As a member of iTrain you can exercise at all our centers and gyms.
7. If you loose or damage your membership card you must immediately notify iTrain on “My Page” and we will issue a new card. A card fee is NOK 250, – will be deducted from the given credit card. The card can be obtained at the given location, SMS with detailed description will be sent when the card is produced.
7.1. A membership in iTrain is personal and access cards shall not be passed / lent to others. If two people passes at the same access card, the camcorder at the entrance will be activated and the person monitoring the center will be warned. A membership can be canceled after such event without further notice, and pre paid starting and membership fee will not be refunded.
Administration of membership
8. As a member of iTrain you have to manage your own membership on My Page. This means that you must log on My Page if you wish to change your personal information, the primary center, payment cards, post freeze period, terminate the membership etc. Termination pr. e-mail or letter is not valid.
If you want the freeze your membership, or termination of membership, receive a receipt by email with confirmation of performed desire.
9. Upon termination of membership is the notice will come in a period of 1 month, membership will expire the following month after termination.
10. It is possible to freeze your membership up to 6 months at a time. If you are a member of a center where member capacity is fully utilized your maximum freeze is three months at a time. The request must be registered one month before the desired freeze period starts.
11. You are responsible for keeping your membership information updated at all times. You have permission to change them on My Page. iTrain disclaims liability for errors in the information you have registered.
12. All inquiries regarding your membership shall be addressed to support the My Page. As a member you will have access to this.
13. As a member of iTrain you agree that your credit card will be charged with the agreed training fee each month. You are solely responsible for correct payment information at any time, for example ensure that the card is valid. You can always change payment details on My Page.
14. iTrain sends out reminders via email and SMS if there is an unpaid membership fee, as well as notification of automatic withdrawal, if non-payment.After repeatedly sending out notices of missing payments, the bill will be sent to a collection agency. Receipt for previous payments of membership fee is available on My Page under “Payments”
Security and welfare rules
15. As a member of iTrain you are obligated to read through the security plan for the center you exercise in. This includes a overview of the emergency exits, fire elements, calling stations, first aid kits and information on how to deal with various events that can occur at the gym.
16. iTrain is partially manned gyms and therefore we have some camera surveillance to prevent and solve vandalism and other conditions. Camera surveillance can help to assist you if there are accidents and so on. As a member, you agree to this.
17. Working out at iTrain is at your own risk and you are responsible for the assets you bring to the center. While exercising, the personal belongings must be kept in lockers. Remember to bring your own padlock!
18. As a member of iTrain you agree to the current welfare rules, which are available locally at each center.
19. iTrain may, without notice, cancel the membership agreement for breach of the terms and conditions or welfare rules, and paid starting and training fee will not be refunded.
20. As becoming a member of iTrain you confirm that you are not using stimuli or drug listed on the anti doping list of Norway. And you confirm that you voluntarily will let yourself get random doping tests if asked. If the test turns out positive your membership will end with immediate effect.
21. iTrain wants a healthy training environment and does not tolerate the use of doping among customers. All members of iTrain must renounce the use of doping. Use of doping constitutes a material breach of the training agreement providing iTrain the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect. If iTrain detect signs or symptoms of using doping, you will be invited for a conversation. You will be submitted to an agreement / declaration on doping during this meeting, which obliges you to subsequently emit doping test while you are at the gym. If you do not sign the declaration, it is considered a material breach of the terms and conditions and it gives iTrain the right to terminate the membership agreement with immediate effect.
22. If your doping test turns out positive you will risk being prosecuted.
23. As a member of iTrain you agree that iTrain collect, store and process your personal data. This is to manage customer relations, (My Page) and to optimize our training facilities and opening hours. In this regard, we collect and process your personal data, and saves time when you registered your personal access card at our gyms.
24. As a member you agree that iTrain may use electronic platforms to communicate with you about matters of importance to the customer relationship, including newsletters and marketing of new offers and services.
25. We store your personal information as long as you are a member at iTrain, and for a period after termination of the agreement. This does not apply information on statistics for visits by individual fitness stored for 1 year, and then made anonymous. As a member you are entitled to gain access to your personal information, and to get these corrected and / or supplemented. You can always withdraw your consent when it is voluntarily disclose personal information unless the information can or should be kept beyond this as a result of law (for example, information for managing customer relations). The general manager at iTrain AS is responsible for the treatment of personal data. Inquiries may be addressed to us via support on My Page.
26. Disclosure of personal information to others will not happen without your consent. Extradition will still happen in connection with payment collection and accounting treatment.
27. iTrain may, without notice, to index regulate prices corresponding CPI, but still limited to 3% per. year. Other price changes are subject to 30 days notice per. email and / or SMS.
28. iTrain centers shall at all times maintain the highest quality, so that you as a member can workout under the best conditions. iTrain reserves the right to, at any time, be able to close centers for up to 5 days pr. year, due to necessary maintenance.
29. iTrain has the right to change the terms and conditions. If the amendments are of a certain importance for the member or the member’s detriment, iTrain shall notify members before the changes take effect.
Personal Protection Declarations
iTrain takes your privacy seriously and will protect your data and ensure that these are only to be used to advance specific purposes. It will only be certain iTrains employees who will have full insight into your personal data, and we have good procedures to secure and manage information. iTrain AS is the managing owner of the data.
2. What we use your personal information to
iTrain uses your personal information to, among other things:
1. Managing your customer relationships,
2. Measure the number of users at the individual fitness center so that we can optimize our offer of training.
3. Access, correction, supplementation and deletion
As a member of iTrain you have the right to access to your personal information and require these corrected and / or supplemented. You may at any time withdraw your consent to us processing your personal information when it is voluntarily giving up those. This does not apply to information under the Personal Data Act, stored and processed without consent, such information as is necessary to manage your customer relationship with us. If you want access, correction, supplementation or deletion we ask that you contact us via support on My Page. We will respond to your request without undue delay and within 30 days.
We store personal information as long as you are a member at iTrain, and for a period of time after termination of the agreement.
Disclosure of personal information to others will not happen without your consent. Extradition will still happen in connection with payment collection, accounting treatment and to those who is responsible for the camera surveillance in our centers.
5. Contact and newsletter
iTrain uses your personal information to get in touch with you and keep you informed of iTrain and fitness centers. As a member you consent to iTrain may use electronic platforms to communicate with you about matters of importance to the customer relationship, including newsletters and marketing of new offers and services.
6. Camera surveillance
iTrain has partly unmanned gyms. In this way we keep costs down. As it is known, there might be vandalism and accidents at manned and unmanned gyms. iTrain therefore uses camera surveillance. Camera monitoring is automated and access to the recordings will only be done if we have received notification that something has happened in one of our centers, which necessitate such access. The data is stored no longer than 7 days, but up to 30 days if it is likely that the recordings will be handed over to the police in connection with investigations of criminal offenses or accidents.
A cookie is a text file that a web server can store on the user’s hard disk when downloading pages from that server. The purpose of such a file is primarily to store information about the user’s interaction with the server to recognize the user on subsequent occasions and streamlining later visit the same website.